At Topafy, we respect intellectual property rights and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This page outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims and provides information on how to report a violation. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without authorization, please read the following information carefully.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative and believe that your copyrighted material is being used on Topafy without permission, you can submit a formal DMCA notice to us. To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on Topafy that is claimed to be infringing, including its location on the website (URL).
- Your contact information, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit your DMCA notice via email to [email protected].
If you believe that your content was removed in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
You can submit your counter-notification via email to [email protected].
Submitting false or misleading information in your DMCA notice or counter-notification may result in legal consequences. If you are unsure whether the material infringes your copyright, we recommend seeking legal advice before proceeding.
If you have questions or concerns about our DMCA procedures, please contact us at [email protected]. We are committed to addressing copyright infringement claims promptly and appropriately.
Thank you for helping us maintain a respectful and lawful online environment on Topafy.